- Registration starts at 09.00
- Event starts at 10.00
- Direction boards will be added for guidance.
- In the Berg River Dam conservation area, speed limit is strictly 40km/h.
- Each rider must bring his or her own fire extinguisher.
- Each rider must bring an environmental mat for re-fuelling.
- Each Rider must bring their own waste / black bags and all personal waste must be removed from the area.
- Each rider will sign an indemnity form at registration.
- Registration fee will be R250.00
- Each rider must make sure his or her personal medical insurance details are provided at registration. We will need a medical aid number and contact details of relative and doctor.
- It is compulsory that all clutch and brake levers are in good working order. Levers must have the rounded end / knob for a rider's bike to pass scrutineering. This is for the rider's own safety. Spot checks will be made by officials.
- Kill buttons / switches must be in working condition
- Around 16h00.
- Finisher medals for all participants who complete the event.
- Trophies for the first three positions in each class.
- We will implement a new scorecard system at this event.
- Each rider must ride with a buddy who will keep his or her scores.
- Scorecards together with the lanyard provided, must be handed in after the event at the registration desk. Failure to hand in the scorecard will result in a DNF and a fine of R30.
Many sections are in water, so please dress accordingly and pack equipment to get your bike going again if drowned. Spare sparkplugs and a plug spanner is essential.
We will have 8 sections and 4 laps for the event.